sâmbătă, 23 aprilie 2016

listen the rain

Listen to the rain as it falls ever so gently on the rooftops. The peace it always seems to bring. Like magic it dances making my mind drift to another place in time. Away from all my worries, away from all my cares. I can hear a distant sound of thunder as a storm begins to near. It’s so hard to believe at this moment the people in this world can be so cruel. So much hate inside our souls and minds. So much pain we cause one another. Life can bring on so many feelings, some good and some bad. Makes you wonder why we would even want to feel anything at all. Maybe we need to feel the pain so we don’t take pleasure for granted. Maybe we have to hate to understand love and compassion. Listening to the rain is my escape from the aches and pains that we encounter in life. I feel it is Gods way of cleaning up our messes we make. The rain is my oasis, my little place to be alone and to get away from everything and everyone. Just to drift to a place in my mind that drowns out all the evil. I often wonder why we are so quick to judge and yet it is so hard to forgive... 
How we are able to place ourselves at the top of the food chain but have so many more problems then any other beast on this existence? We have squandered the only gift that keeps us apart from the other beast and that is knowledge. This is why I listen to the rain; this is why I feel the need to escape from the world. People say that my problems wont go away if I go off and hide. Well maybe they are right. But in order to cope with all the stress and pain the world we live in has, I must take a break and listen the rain. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu