marți, 19 ianuarie 2016

I am the simple mortal catched in customs of winter

Somewhere, sometime, somehow in another life, when my shape knew to smile without wrinkle, I madly yearned after the chance of work more. I don’t know why… Maybe because I wasn’t happy, maybe because I had my dreams of magnification. I had my maggots after some “glory”. 
So I throw my afternoons on window, I broke in many pieces my plans for vacantion, I crumpled the silk of my nights with smooth dreams. I plump for hamper with unlived adventure the illusion that a love has need of tappings without hurry. And, without no hesitation, I soared on the road if victory without no rest…. In so many years of labour and titubation, I arranged in life dark rings, insomnia, peals of cry, books, crashes, desperate loves, betrayals, forgivnesses. Don’t do it like me…. Now… I don’t know how formula should I use to recover my years… 
One day, I realized that I need that moment of gorgeous, rummaged, of love. I wanted to track down all the moments from my life which haven’t love. You know, just when you enter in other’s shoes you realize what it means his/her life. Saturday was a quiet day and petty much chilly. The weather was nice, even if it’s winter. Did a load of laundry and I got to the beach with my daughter. Such beautiful time! I steal every second from my princess. She is my secret, she is my power, my weakness, my worries; she made me a real woman, a mother… I am due to her. 
Now, I give time for me like a newborn, whichever I am convinced that one day somebody will want to hold in his arms. And I would like not to be so strange of myself. 
I am the simple mortal catched in customs of winter. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu